Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow Day!

This morning we woke up to this:


SNOW! We didn't believe there would be snow until we saw it. But sure enough it was still snowing hard when we woke up. So my husband took the day off to play with Landon in his first snow day...Ok actually he took the day off because we have to take Landon in for his first set of shots and my car doesn't have the traction for the snow. And I don't have the confidence to drive in the snow. But anyway we thought it would be fun to bundle Landon up and take a few shots before the snow melts away for good.

Enjoy the cuteness.











2 comments:

  1. So precious! You are such a good momma for capturing all these times with your little one. I love your blog. I can't wait til I get to see you all the time in the office! (I know you aren't as excited as I am, but still.) Enjoy your last couple of weeks so, so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie! I'll be back in the office on Tuesday...I can't even believe how fast this last week went. Boo. I love staying home and taking pictures of Landon.

    ReplyDelete