Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sacramento Visit

Well...we made it back from Sacramento. Landon did pretty well on the plane. He cried a little, slept a little, laughed a little and by then we were there. He chose to be uber fussy all weekend (joy!) but I think it was because his nap/feeding schedule was thrown off a little. I felt bad for the little guy. He met the family and just loved my grandpa and sister. Oh they had him cracking up! It was cute. I meant to take a 4 generation picture with my grandparents, dad, me & Landon and then with my grandma, mom, me & Landon but guess who forgot? bumm. I knew Saturday was a long day when by the time we got back to put him to bed, he was passed out while getting his diaper changed and jammies on and that just never happens! Sunday we spent some time with my mom's side of the family. It was great to see everyone! They all seemed to love Landon even though he was fussy again. Mom seemed to get him to smile as well. It takes talent I tell ya! no...I'm kidding. He's generally a happy baby. All in all it was a fun and safe trip and we made it back home without too much exhaustion.








No comments:

Post a Comment