Thursday, February 3, 2011

Coffee and Airplanes

First...2 things: I wish Blogger would automatically remember me every time I open the page..I mean they are in my favorite links so I think I deserve a remember me that works, just saying. Also, I have been back on my coffee grind (which means 2+ a day please) and I am loving it. Oh how I missed my more than 1 cup a day kick.

Tomorrow we embark on a new adventure. Landon's first plane ride. Oh man am I nervous. I bought him these earplugs that I'm sure are going to be too big for his mini ears. Maybe if he freaks, they will fit MY ears :) Anyway, it's HARD packing for an infant. Who knows how many times he will pee his clothes in a weekend so 15 outfits for 3 days it is! Not to include all the jammy-jams, swadddles, blankets and socks. (side note: why do I always manage to knock his chair when he is fast asleep in it...I need to learn because it startles him and in turn startles me) Then there is the suitcase dedicated to his "gear". Forget about bringing the stroller! Tis why I LOVE the Baby Bjorn. I'm hoping to learn the do's and don'ts of flying with Landon so that when we go to Texas (YEEHAW) for my birthday (holla!) we can have it nailed.

For now, I devote my night to coffee, packing, maybe cookies if I'm good, some time spent with my Kindle (long overdue) and some cuddles with the family. Tomorrow may be a LONG day.

LANDON: This is where it all began...The day Brent and I met (Notice how young Brent looks)

No comments:

Post a Comment