Sunday, February 13, 2011

cutekid.com

Not even 2 months old and Landon has found the tv. This is how we make him watch it...

Kidding. Although it's kinda funny. So I was thinking now that he is amused by the tv (for like 1 minute intervals) I better turn off the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills right? I'm not quite ready for the Barney...nor will I EVER be ready for Barney. Let's skip Barney and stay with Sesame Street and Baby Einstein and that sort of thing. Ok now that that's solved....if I felt like exploiting my not yet 2 month old, I would enter him into the cutekid.com photo contest as I am pretty sure he also thinks he's pretty darn cute. (I caught him laughing at himself in the mirror in the swing...adorable!)



So I only have 2 more weeks of leave until it's back to the working grind. Super sad :( I am going to miss our days together of eat, sleep, swing, cry while mommy showers, sleep again, eat, play. We did however find a daycare in town. He will be spending his days with a lady that our aunt referred us to so that in itself makes it better than a total stranger. I'm feeling ok about it but no matter where he goes, I don't love it only because it's not me staying home with him. I'll get over it I'm sure. So how will we make the most of these last 2 weeks together?


No comments:

Post a Comment