Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rockin the JEANS

My baby has finally grown into the adorable jeans I love so much. I have been trying to get him to wear them for a few weeks now but they have been way too big. In celebration of the jeans fitting, we went and bought 2 more pairs! LOVE. The joys of motherhood are like this: After dressing him in his Oregon Duck onesie and jeans (cutest outfit ever!) I proceeded to feed him to get him nice and full for our trip to town. He then decides it's the perfect time to projectile all the milk he just ate all over his outfit and me. As I said...the joys of motherhood. You know I'm still in that phase where I get so excited to dress him in the morning and see what adorable outfit he will wear for the day. So it's a slight bummer when we don't get out of the house in that outfit. So I've decided that this is why it's key to take pictures of him before the spit up comes out. I'm a work in progress with this whole motherhood thing.



In other baby news, we attempted the bumbo seat again and the results were as follows:



He did it!...no cries in the chair but there was a little head bobbling followed by more spit up....followed by another onesie...this makes 3 outfits and counting today. If it weren't chilly out, I'd just let him hang out in his diaper and save me the laundry. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment