Saturday, March 12, 2011

Slobber Fest


We have entered the slobber fest stage! I mean it looks like he spilled a cup of water...(milk) all over his chest. And then there's the gnawing on well anything that is within 2 inches of his face. He'll attack it and love it! So I've been trying to give him teething rings to gnaw on but then I have to sit there and hold them and with his head swinging side to side so much it becomes rather useless. He is fascinated by pretty much everything around him...all the time! It's quite the entertainment with him now. We are slowly (but surely!) moving out of the super fussy crying phase and entering into the loud squealing phase. I'm ok with that. really.

Landon is also LOVING his new daycare. I get adorable pictures and texts throughout the working day which definitely helps me get through the day. I come home and he is just exhausted from watching all the girlies dance around him all day. Heck I would be too! I love that he is happy to go there in the morning and happy to come home at night. It's a healthy balance. I'm finding the hard part for me is feeling that I am missing out on all the fun. I get the hungry cranky tired guy. But I keep telling myself that this is best for him as he is around little munchkins all day and in a healthy environment.

Here's to the excersaucer time and the slobber time! cheers.

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment