Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back to Reality

Today was my first day back to reality aka work...which means it was Landon's first day of daycare. He was in a great mood when I dropped him off so it eased my worries a tad. But typical mom got in the car after dropping him off and started to cry! Then I realized I put mascara on top and bottom lashes so I had to buck up and stop the tears before I walked into work looking like I got socked in the face. I confess I sent several messages to Landon's sitter asking how he was but I did manage to refrain from requesting picture messages. Although I REALLY wanted one!

Work to me felt like it was my birthday for several reasons...(although one not being balloons at my desk but that's ok)...1. Everyone was friendly and happy to see me (at least they acted as though they were happy to see me..) 2. Flowers on my desk 3. Hubby brought me coffee 4. Landon (hubby) sent me flowers! so flowers x2! WOOHOO!

So all in all it was a good day. But now it's past 6pm and that means he is fussy! I better get to the mommy thing!
Flowers from my baby & my love

Ready for our first day of reality

Playing sit up while we wait for the dr

No comments:

Post a Comment