Saturday, April 10, 2010

Almost 6 weeks!

Well I'm 5 weeks and 5 days today and feeling pretty good. Last night Brent's sister Sara got him a Daddy Diaper Dootie kit fully equipped with everything he needs to change a diaper...including gloves, goggles and nose pinchers. See here:

Yesterday I had heartburn pretty bad from the lasagna I had at lunch. I found
Mama to Be Tea that has tea good for nausea, heartburn, 3rd trimester and peace. Pretty cool since most other tea is not good during pregnancy. I have yet to try it. I am kinda waiting till I really need it.

We're on the look-out for a good video camera. I'm not sure what that means as I've never owned a video camera. But we know we want to capture all life's moments on tape. Hopefully we can catch a great deal!

I'm off to Bend for the next 4 days to attend our company's annual conference. I am just hoping I feel great the entire time. There's nothing worse than being sick and away from home. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment