Thursday, April 15, 2010

6 Weeks

My very first belly shot. Don't be fooled by the little pooch. It's not baby. It's mama!



Throughout my time in Bend, I felt pretty well, beside the tired factor. I felt like the conference center kept feeding me and feeding me. Did they want me to roll out of there looking like I had a 9 month belly? I've been dodging the morning sickness so far although I'm not going to get my hopes up too high. I still have half my 1st trimester to get through. Next week we are driving to Sacramento. I will be tested on my nausea for 9 hours on the road. Cross your fingers we make it there!


Brent wants to get me a new car....to be exact....this: Is it just me or does this car look like a hurst? A little creepy to me...As much as I would LOVE a bigger car, I think it would be smart to keep my car for a little while longer. Like maybe perhaps after we finish buying all the start up neccessities for having a baby. I can't wait to find out the gender! I have all sorts of nursery ideas but it all depends on the gender. Some of my ideas:



















No comments:

Post a Comment